Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marcus Jordan to attend UCF




From the Orlando Sentinel:

On a high school team with at least six Division I prospects, Marcus Jordan averaged 16.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists in Whitney Young's seven-game playoff run.

He finished with a game-high 19 points, five rebounds in the Class 4A state championship. Jordan played tough defense on 6-foot-7-inch Jereme Richmond, helping Whitney Young record a 69-66 win over Waukegan for the state title.


From our favorite inside source at UCF housing:

"Too bad I'm quitting this summer, he's going to be living in the towers next year. I could see how that conversation would go...
"Hey my name's Marcus"
"Hey I'm the RA on the floor"
"O and this is my dad Michael"
...
...
...
(Vomit)
...
...
(run away)
..."


The tapes:





See also:

ESPN.com

2 comments:

  1. "In keeping with family tradition, pundits predict Marcus will wear No. 23 for two years, give baseball a fling as a junior and then return to hoops wearing No. 45." - The Seattle Times

    ReplyDelete